JOIN US AT ONE OF COLORADO’S LARGEST MARKETPLACES
The Mountain & Plain Marketplace is proud to showcase a unique array of wares and services from artists, makers and other merchants. Categories include fine art, hand crafted goods, specialty food items, commercial/imports and home and lifestyle products and services.
We invite you to participate in this downtown Denver tradition, held every year over Labor Day Weekend (Saturday, August 31st – Monday September 2nd, 2019)
WHY A TASTE OF COLORADO?
- Free public event with performances by national and local musical acts
- 500,00 festivalgoers over 3 days
- Various programming throughout the festival
EXHIBIT SPACE AMENITIES:
- 10’ X 10’ booth space
- Corner and 2 sided spaces available for additional charge
- Access to one 20-amp, 110-volt electrical service (additional electric available for purchase)
- Overnight security
Vehicle loading and unloading at booth space
Download and Read the Prospective Applicant Handbook. Click Here
For information on the 2020 Marketplace, please email [email protected]
** For questions regarding the Festival Program please email: