JOIN US AT ONE OF COLORADO’S LARGEST MARKETPLACES
The Mountain & Plain Marketplace is proud to showcase a unique array of wares and services from artists, makers and other merchants. Categories include fine art, hand crafted goods, specialty food items, commercial/imports and home and lifestyle products and services.
We invite you to participate in this downtown Denver tradition, held every year over Labor Day Weekend (Saturday, August 31st – Monday September 2nd, 2019)
WHY A TASTE OF COLORADO?
- Free public event with performances by national and local musical acts
- 500,00 festivalgoers over 3 days
- Various programming throughout the festival
EXHIBIT SPACE AMENITIES:
- 10’ X 10’ booth space
- Corner and 2 sided spaces available for additional charge
- Access to one 20-amp, 110-volt electrical service (additional electric available for purchase)
- Overnight security
Vehicle loading and unloading at booth space
Download and Read the Prospective Applicant Handbook. Click Here
We are no longer accepting applications for 2019! Complete the Marketplace Exhibitor Application – Click Here
** For questions regarding the Festival Program please email: