NEW VIP Experience – Are you looking for a more exclusive festival experience? Purchase a 1 DAY VIP Ticket so you can enjoy the weekend in style and ease with a host of special amenities.
The Ultimate Music Weekend
Do you absolutely love music, good food, and fine arts and crafts and are you looking for something amazing to do over Labor Day weekend? Then come check out A Taste of Colorado, a Denver music festival that combines all of the best cultures that the city has to offer. A Taste of Colorado is the largest (and most awesome) Labor Day festival in Denver–with over 500,000 patrons a year, 50 of the best food vendors Denver has to offer, unique and talented artists, and out of this world headliners–this is sure to be the event of the season. Plus, the festival offers awesome VIP tickets that will take your festival experience to the next level.
The VIP Experience
As a VIP at the festival, you’ll be able to rock out to your favorite bands and artists like REO Speedwagon, Smash Mouth, and Leann Rimes in style in the private up-close VIP area. Mingle with your favorite Bronco’s Legends on Saturday September 1st meet Randy Gradishar and Karl Mecklenburg on Sunday September 2nd meet Mark Schlereth and Brandon Stokley and on Monday September 3rd meet Rod Smith and Ed McCaffrey. No need to fight your way to the front of the crowd during the concert, you’ll easily be able to see everything as a VIP! Plus, every day of the festival has a different theme so you’ll be able to dress for the occasion. Saturday is Classic Rock, Sunday is Country, and Monday is Contemporary. Simply choose your favorite genre and get your 1-day VIP ticket for that day (or get a VIP pass every day of the festival to enjoy all the amazing bands!). Not only will you be able to dance like no one’s watching in the VIP space, but you’ll also have access to an exclusive lounge to enjoy your two free drinks (don’t forget to try the specialty cocktail!) and food while hanging out with other VIPs. Plus, you don’t have to deal with public bathrooms, we’ll have private indoor bathrooms for our VIPs so they can skip the line and have more time to shop the awesome artists and vendors at the marketplace.
Being a VIP will give you the ultimate music festival experience. With our exclusive VIP concert and lounging areas, your favorite retired Bronco celebrity appearance, single meal pass, and specialty cocktails, you’re sure to have a time you’ll never forget. If you’re ready to have the time of your life, become a VIP pass holder today! Getting your VIP pass is just a click away. Simply go to A Taste of Colorado and check out their VIP online ticketing counter.
The Capitol VIP Experience, sponsored by Patrón Tequila Includes:
- 1 Capitol VIP Experience Ticket
- 1 Capitol VIP Experience SOUVENIR VIP Guest laminated credential (No Backstage Access)
- Access to special viewing area near the stage, this is standing room only
- 2 Alcoholic or Non-Alcoholic Drinks from Capitol VIP Experience bar locations
- 1 Meal pass – meal served in Capitol VIP Experience
- All VIP ticket holders must check-in at the McNichols Building on the Colfax Street side before entering the Capitol VIP Experience to receive welcome packet, & wristband
- Private indoor bathrooms.
Capitol VIP Experience ticket restrictions and info:
- Non refundable
- Non transferable
- Photo ID & Credit card used for purchase are required for will call pick up
- Check-in opens at 11:00 AM
- VIP entrance gate opens at 11:00 AM
- wristbands void if tampered with or removed
- everyone is subject to search upon entry
- Line-up subject to change
- Festival & VIP area is all ages