DENVER’S ULTIMATE LABOR DAY WEEKEND MUSIC FESTIVAL
Work up an appetite dancing to hot regional and national headliners.
From country to classic rock ‘n’ roll and contemporary music, the outdoor stages will be on fire with entertainment all weekend at the one of the premier Labor Day Music Festivals. With four stages and no cover charge, you’re sure to find a band (or two…or three) you love.
NEW VIP Experience – Are you looking for a more exclusive festival experience? Purchase a 1 DAY VIP Ticket so you can enjoy the weekend in style and ease with a host of special amenities.
The Capitol VIP Experience Includes:
- 1 Capitol VIP Experience Ticket
- 1 Capitol VIP Experience SOUVENIR VIP Guest laminated credential (No Backstage Access)
- Access to special viewing area near the stage, this is standing room only.
- 2 Alcoholic or Non-Alcoholic Drinks from Capitol VIP Experience bar locations
- 1 Meal pass – meal served in Capitol VIP Experience
- All VIP ticket holders must check-in at the McNichols Building on the Colfax Street side before entering the Capitol VIP Experience to receive welcome packet, & wristband
- Private indoor bathrooms.
Capitol VIP Experience ticket restrictions and info:
- Non refundable
- Non transferable
- Photo ID & Credit card used for purchase are required for will call pick up
- Check-in opens at 11:00 AM
- VIP entrance gate opens at 11:00 AM
- wristbands void if tampered with or removed
- everyone is subject to search upon entry
- Line-up subject to change
- Festival & VIP area is all ages
Free Experience – A Taste of Colorado produced by the Downtown Denver Partnership is proud to be a free music AND food event that the whole family can enjoy. Attendees can enjoy music from our 4 stages with sounds from an array of musical genres for all ages. Don’t miss one of the best music festivals in Denver!